1. HEP - Opskrba d.o.o.
2. HEP - ELEKTRA d.o.o.
3. GEN-I Zagreb d.o.o.
4. E.ON ENERGIJA Ltd
5. PETROL d.o.o
6. MET Croatia Energy Trade d.o.o.
7. ENNA Opskrba d.o.o.
A supplier may buy or sell the electricity to producer, another supplier, trader, power exchange, Croatian Transmission System Operator in order to provide ancillary services, providing balancing services, compensation plan exchanges and to cover losses in the transmission network, HEP Distribution System Operator in order to provide ancillary services and to cover losses in the distribution network or in a way that is imported or exported over Croatian borders.
Until 1st of January 2019 each supplier is obligated to off-take a share of electricity produced from renewable energy sources and cogeneration by incentivized eligible producers. Required share is prescribed by the Croatian Government ordinance.
In order to participate in the electricity market a potential supplier shall undertake the following:
- registration of company or entrepreneur in court register of Commercial court of Republic of Croatia,
- obtaining energy activity license for supply of electricity issued by Croatian Energy Regulatory Agency,
- obtaining EIC code from Issuing Office authorized by ENTSO-E (EIC),
- entering into supply contract with eligible customer,
- in case when an eligible customer changes its supplier:
- initiating the change of supplier procedure (prescribed by the The rules on the change of electricity supplier, Official Gazette 56/2015),
- in case a potential supplier wants to participate as:
- Balance group manager: sign a Balance Responsibility Agreement with CTSO,
- Member of existing balance group: sign a Membership Agreement with manager of existing balance group,
- submitting a completed Request for signing of an Agreement with HROTE (Request),
- entering into Electricity Market Participation Agreement with HROTE (Agreement),
- entering into contract with HROTE regarding regulation of mutual obligations in the system of incentivizing electricity production from renewables and cogeneration,
- in case of electricity import or export:
- applying to CTSO for participation in cross border transmission capacities allocation,